What’s Happening at the CSD…
CSD Needs Your Feedback to Improve
Park & Recreation Facilities
The El Dorado Hills Community Service District is updating its Park and Recreation Facilities Master Plan and needs your input. The Plan will guide the creation and maintenance of park and recreation spaces that support the health and well-being
of El Dorado community members and environment. Input from community members is essential to the planning process.
FIND OUT MORE about this project and TAKE THE SURVEY
Community Cleanup Day
Saturday, May 9 • 9-3pm • VPD 4250 Town Center Blvd
What: Disposal of large/bulky, unwanted items, green waste and e-waste.
Who: El Dorado Hills residents & residents within the District boundaries. Acceptable & Non-Acceptable items.
Check Out All the CSD Special Events
Improve the quality of life for El Dorado Hills residents through responsible leadership and by providing superior services and facilities.
Voice Your Opinions!
We want to know what you think! Please help us improve our services.
Take Our Survey »
- New! Request for Proposals (RFP): Custodial Services – See Details
- New DRC Submission Deadline is 3pm WEDNESDAY prior to the Tuesday Meeting DRC Submit application at the Parks Building 1030 St. Andrews Drive
- Now Hiring Apply Now
- NEW! Summer Activity Guide
- How the CSD is saving water through innovative irrigation, and why the CSD waters on restricted watering days. Info
- 2014 EDHCSD Annual Report
- Neighborhood CC&R Volunteers Needed Info